President of the Republic of Tajikistan

Participation in commissioning of enterprises manufacturing polypropylene bags, LED lamps, flour in Dushanbe

16.12.2020 12:10, Dushanbe city
Ифтитоҳи як қатор иншоот дар шаҳри Душанбе 18.12.2020

The Founder of Peace and National Unity, Leader of the Nation, President of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon visited the Dushanbe Industrial Innovation Park and launched the opening of Ghayur Pack which manufactures polypropylene bags and Ghayur Korea Technology which produces LED lamps. The companies belong to local entrepreneur Akbar Ghulomov.

President Rahmon also attended the re-opening ceremony of the flour milling plant. Speaker of the National Assembly, Mayor of Dushanbe Rustam Emomali accompanied him.

Ghayur Pack's planned capacity is 50 million bags per year. The bags are reportedly environmentally friendly.

Three cement enterprises are also part of the Ghayur group. They produce 2.5 million tonnes of cement per year. Around 80% of polypropylene sacks produced by Gayur Pack will be used by the group itself and the remaining 20% will be exported or sold to local enterprises.

Ghayur Korea Technology plans to produce 100 types of items using modern RFSemi technology with the production capacity of 100,000 light bulbs per month and 1.2 million units per year.

The enterprises were built within the framework of cooperation of the Ghayur Group Enterprises and attracting capital from a Korean company GAIA ENERGY Co.Ltd, which helps in the implementation of the Smart City project.

President Rahmon also inspected the project design of four new industrial enterprises and the second and third lines of the enterprise for the production of LED lamps and other lighting equipment.

Its production capacity in the second phase will be 12 million, and in the third phase 20 million LED lamps and other lighting equipment. It is also expected to create 150 new jobs.

The LED lamps production enterprise in Dushanbe is the first joint venture between Tajikistan and Korea.

Dushanbe's flour milling plant had not been in operation for 30 years due to the dilapidated state of the equipment. The plant's renovation has cost more than 50 million somoni.

The plant now has capacity of processing 400 tonnes of wheat daily and produces ten types of flour. It also produces buckwheat groats, pasta, and bakery products and flour-containing confectionary products.

According to the Dushanbe Mayor's Office, about 70 new industrial enterprises will be put into operation in Dushanbe by the 30th anniversary of Tajikistan's independence.

facebook
twitter
 
Continue
 
UN
SCO
Continue
Continue
Write to the president
In accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On appeals of individuals and legal entities", written and electronic appeals, which do not specify surname, name and patronymic of the individual, information about his place of residence or the full name of the legal entity, the address of its locations is not mentioned or wrong, or information does not correspond to reality and is submitted without signature (digital signature), are considered to be anonymous and will not be examined, if they do not contain information about the planned or committed crime.
Image CAPTCHA
Map
@Press service of President of Republic of Tajikistan
tel/fax: (+992 37)2212520